Futura Properties, Barbara Bolla, Tony Troxel Fraud Findings
I have seen on the news that Futura Properties in San Diego owner Barbara Bolla aka Barbara Bolla and Tony Troxel who was suspended for fraud against his clients http://www2.dre.ca.gov/PublicASP/pplinfo.asp?License_id=00578047 are now defendants in a lawsuit for a racial crime against a next door neighbor. http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Woman-Sues-Neighbor-Over-Racial-Slurs-Abuse-135114613.html It looks like insurance defense attorney Joseph Barr in San Diego may call a friend of Barbara Bolla and Tony Troxel who was arrested for child molestation - Ken Bourke - who is also a neighbor and fellow realtor. http://www.getpayback.com/person/t/tony-troxel/ It is unfortunate this happened and prey for the little lady she gets justice.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "I received my written notice of my lease expiration and pending rent increase when and if I renew my lease in October. My current base rent is $1,454.00..."
- "I would select zero star rating if it was available. These people will lie to you, not stand by their contract with you, will allow "renters from ***" to destroy..."
- "All cited lack of performance for HOA [Home Owners Association] management continue & has retrograded from poor to untenable.Note that G3 provides HOA property management, the subject of this review...."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "Ordered Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 software that was received after midnight. Activation code was for wrong geographic area. Called them but it was not during their..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."